Syracuse, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
New York, NY, 10176, USA
London, United Kingdom
Raleigh, North Carolina
New York, New York
- At least eight years of related work experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required. CPA preferred
- Five plus years of management experience
- Ability to get down into the details while also being able to see the broader operational opportunities from financials and strategies in the organization.
- Strong analytical skills that can translate financials to business performance and expected outcomes.
- Strong orientation to finding better ways to perform tasks to build capacity within the team.
- Anticipates questions and exhibits ability to simplify messages for all spectrum of audiences.
- Constant state of solutioning every obstacle; turning them into opportunities.
- Design exhibits, reports to zero-in-on what matters the most.
- Takes the complexity out of the way we think and do.
- Fearlessly, provides meaningful input that drives discussions to arrive at the fullest decisions.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.