CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. AMERS Finance Manager supports the team located in USA and LATAM to ensure the contractual and internal deliverables are met, with exceptional attention to detail. The implementation and development of best in class client Management Information to meet strict requirements and deadlines will be a key deliverable of the contract.
This role is responsible for all Corporate and Client Reporting for AMERS Refinitiv Contract across 7 Countries. Primarily accountable for the Commercial management of the MSA deliverables, ensuring that all risks and opportunities are identified and mitigated, through clear leadership and financial management. Additionally, the ownership of CBRE P&L, Balance Sheet while maintain 100% compliance to SOX and Local Regulatory requirements, and queries from Auditors internally and externally.
Supported by Americas Senior Finance Analyst and Client Accountant REAS for Client Invoicing, Accruals and Month end tasks.
* Developing high quality and effective Client relationships across Americas Region
* Build good working relationship with account management and key client's members and be a business partner for both
* Tightly manage contract governance, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the terms and conditions of the contract to ensure that all cost elements are appropriately accounted for
* Oversee Client Finance deliverables including Monthly Accruals and Invoicing.
* Assist with client team requests in a timely and accurate manner.
* Positively respond to both our internal and external customers (often in a matrix environment) through effective communication and personal accessibility/credibility.
* Deliver Contract reports in line with monthly company timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, detailed Project Profitability reporting, Profit & Loss forecasts and annual plans.
* Support any GWS transformation and client initiatives, working closely with other functions to ensure full alignment of deliverables and results.
* Provide best in class Management Information to both Client and GWS management to include Actuals v Budget, Savings progress against Targets.
* Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Global Finance Director or Business Unit Director/Alliance Director.
* Provide ad-hoc support and financial analysis as required.
Contract and Finance Management
* Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting. Develop targets and benchmarking processes to challenge the financial information.
* Drive high quality financial / commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments on service lines in EMEA and ensure is aligned and consistent with global contract management practices.
* Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure Client and GWS financial savings targets are maximized.
* Review Client P&L results and challenge.
* Carry out regular Business Unit reviews and Project reviews
* Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings.
* Build and develop high level relationships with business and account leaders, central teams, global account teams, customers and external agencies (e.g. auditors).
* Conduct monthly formal Contract reviews.
* Ensure use of best practice, communication and understanding of key business messages through monthly site visits with focus on underperforming contracts.
* Constantly improve quality, service and efficiency.
* Communicate regularly with contract financial and contract support staff to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives and achievements.
* Identify, analyze and resolve potential business risks, as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance.
* Support in any client related audits
Finance Processes, Procedures and Reporting
* Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Contract.
* Ensure full substantiation of all accruals, un-billed revenue and WIP are in line with GWS policy.
* Manage the integrity of data in Client reporting and GWS systems.
* Develop an understanding of how to best utilize GWS system-generated reporting capabilities.
* Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for client & GWS.
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, identify opportunities to enhance system efficiencies
* Have thorough knowledge of procedures and processes and lead the delivery of these to the required standard.
* Manage compliance through the required procedures and processes.
* Assist in delivering best in class GWS and Client management information including annual budgets (balance sheet and cash flow plans), monthly management accounts and forecasts including Profit and Loss variance and Balance Sheet commentaries.
* Ensure CBRE and statutory obligations are met for reporting and governance purposes.
* Responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the Balance Sheet and Balance Sheet Commentary.
* Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are carried out, and reviewed
Driving and agreeing any financial policy requirements with the Global Finance Director or Alliance Director.
* Ensure Account is complying with any Global Account Standards.
* Recruit, induct, manage, target, motive and develop the team.
* Review and advise on resourcing gaps.
* Carry out structured appraisals and ensure personal development plans are in place and include succession plans.
* Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team. Empower team members to take responsibility and accountability.
* Supervise and review performance of individuals in the team.
Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.