The Financial Consulting Group (FCG) of CBRE is seeking a financial analyst to be a part of the premier Debt & Structured Finance team in San Francisco, CA. This position will play an integral role on the team with responsibilities that may go beyond the financial aspects of the deal involving all phases of the financing process.
The chosen candidate will have a strong foundational knowledge of financial/valuation concepts, demonstrate a passion for real estate, work well in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
FCG provides sophisticated financial underwriting and analytical services for the clients of the world's largest commercial real estate services company. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to be a part of this team and to work with, and learn from, the best in the industry.
* Underwrite assets using Argus (DCF and/or Enterprise) and Excel.
* Analyze, review, and interpret real estate source documents, including operating statements, rent rolls, leases, and other due diligence material.
* Compile and present the results of analyses and effectively address questions.
* Identify critical property-level financial issues and make recommendations.
* Communicate directly with capital markets professionals, asset managers, leasing brokers, property managers and clients.
* Coordinate collection of due diligence material and assist with the closing process.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.