Responsible for the daily functions of Accounting, Accounts Payable and Decision Support for Eagle Valley Behavioral Health. Assists leadership and with fiscal reporting and analytical support to operational management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Oversee all financial activities for Eagle Valley Behavioral Health programs and facilities.
2. Leads annual budgeting process across the supported entities.
3. Compares and reports on actual results to budget and updates and communicates projected results.
4. Develops and lead strategic analyses to drive growth and profitability across the specialty.
5. Creates valuation models and pro forma projections for expanding service line.
6. Develops detailed financial projections for current entities and new facilities if required.
7. Partners with business development, legal, real estate, foundation, and other teams to manage execution of growth plans (including build-out and launch of new clinics).
8. Prepare detailed analyses and make recommendations to manage ongoing performance.
9. Identify, validate and launch innovative methods to enhance operational efficiency.
10. Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
11. Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
12. Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
7 years leadership experience in finance, accounting or related experience required.A
Previous experience working in healthcare required.
Bacheloras Degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Administration or other related field required. Masteras Degree preferred.
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world. Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission. Our 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports. Vail Health provides a wide array of services and access points including Beaver Creek Medical Center, urgent care clinics in Avon and Gypsum, our Edwards medical campus, Eagle Healthcare Center and a multispecialty clinic in Frisco. Howard Head Sports Medicine offers physical therapy services at 10 locations and works closely with our internationally renowned orthopaedic partners at The Steadman Clinic and Vail-Summit Orthopaedics. In addition, Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center and Sonnenalp Breast Center are the region’s only fully accredited cancer treatment center and comprehensive breast center. The Vail Clinic, which was founded in 1965, officially became “Vail Valley Medical Center” in 1980, its first year as a full-service hospital. At that time, we had one primary locatio...n and 25 physicians. Today, Vail Health has locations in nine towns, nearly 1,000 employees, 260 physician partners and 85 volunteers. Vail Health is an equal-opportunity employer. The hospital is handicap accessible and adheres to the Americans with Disabilities Act. Smoking is prohibited in our facilities. This includes e-cigarettes.