Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
What you will do Lead Financial Analyst supporting Manufacturing. Step into the role as a key business partner influencing daily decision making over production businesses.
Reports on key financial performance measures to operations and senior management on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Key business partner in generating data and analysis to assist in business decisions for manufacturing.
Driving functional partnership, collaboration, and influence in order to drives cost efficiencies throughout manufacturing.
Analyzes weekly/monthly operating performance vs performance projections and developing action items.
Contribute in monthly and closing process including journal entry preparation and review.
Assist with the development and tracking of annual budgets and quarterly projections.
Prepares and analyzes financial statements and reports for monthly and quarterly financial reporting, tax reports, and other internal and external reports as required.
Contribute and lead portions of the annual standard cost setting process
Oversee and coordinate annual Financial Audits.
Assist in development and execution of operating plans and strategic plans.
Ensure familiarity and correct application of Corporate and Global accounting policies and principles.
What you need
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent, MBA or CPA preferred.
5+ years of accounting experience
1+ year of Public Accounting (preferred)
Proficient in Hyperion Financial Management, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Oracle.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK