Responsible for mitigating firm risk from an operational, regulatory, and financial perspective. Develop efficient global processes and consistent policies that minimize risks. Document, analyze and re-mediate emerging or identified risks. Perform operational soundness reviews. Department representative for various risk forums.
* Responsible for mitigating firm risk from an operational, regulatory, and financial perspective.
* Responsible for designing/documenting requirements and driving/implementing global efficiency and consistency in processes and policies.
* Assess emerging or identified risks within global department and broader business. Implement remediation actions and reconciliation.
* Conduct risk assessments and ensure operational, supervisory and regulatory controls are properly followed
* Point of Contact for documentation and provide representation/assurance to senior leaders and at various risk forums
*10+ years work experience *Strong relationship and communication skills. *Ability to influence and collaborate across business lines to achieve results. *Experience with internal and regulatory audits. *Flexible and adaptable to change.