As an AVP in this team your main responsibilities will involve:
- Engaging with front office to build solutions to help growth and minimise expected loss.
- Approve or suggest improvement or credit extensions, amendments and renewals.
- Perform counterparty credit risk analysis, including cash flow and liquidity analysis and valuation analysis.
- Review and revise internal risk ratings.
- Ensure information systems are in-line with specific credit risks.
- Oversee the portfolio and help implement the banks credit risk strategy and risk appetite.
To be able to carry out this role effectively you MUST have the below demonstrateable experience:
- Posses 3-6 years' experience in a credit risk role at a high performing commercial or investment bank.
- Proven work experience of credit risk management, specifically related to leveraged finance or investment grad corporate lending.
When applying please inform us of your relevant experience for this role along with an up to date CV.