The Director of Finance will oversee and execute all financial operations. Reporting to the CEO, you will bring best practices and solid hands-on skills in strategic planning and analysis, accounting operations, and financial management. As a leader who is comfortable in a growing startup environment, you will work with our leadership team to drive results and will be responsible for taking the lead on financials, budgeting, and reporting.
• Lead overall strategy and execution across all financial areas, including: FP&A, Treasury, Compliance and Accounting
• Manage all short-term and long-term financial reporting and budgeting
• Lead financial models and forecasting process on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis to support the company's growth objectives
• Lead the process of creating monthly/quarterly/annual cash flow reports, financial statements, investor materials, and other reports
• Oversee existing internal finance & accounting resources, and assist in the ongoing management of 3rd party professional service providers
• Manage relationships with the company’s accounting, finance, banking, investment, and insurance vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
• 8+ years of experience and growth within the finance field
• 2+ years of experience managing finance/accounting professionals including hiring, onboarding and performance management
• Highly organized and adaptable with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience at an omni-channel apparel company a plus
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Additional incentive compensation, including equity will be offered.
Internal Number: 524
About Virtus Recruiting
Virtus Recruiting specializes in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals in the Boston and New York metropolitan markets. Whether you are a Fortune 100 client, or small start-up, we provide best in class recruiting solutions designed to help you make the best possible hire.
Virtus focuses on Management through Executive level search. We closely partner with clients to ensure that we deeply understand your hiring needs and culture -- we approach every search as a critical hire. Representative searches include:
Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Accounting Officer (CAO), VP/SVP/EVP of Finance, Controller, Partner (Public Accounting Firm), Assistant Controller, Director/VP of SEC / External Reporting, Accounting Policy, Accounting Manager, Director of Accounting, Director of Finance, Finance Manager
You can e-mail me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org