Qualifications: - NYS SDA, SBA, SDL or SDBL certification required.
- Minimum 5 years as a CBO with a record of effectively managing a budget of at least 30 million dollars.
- Engagement and assistance in contract negotiations and ongoing positive labor relations.
- Development of the annual budget, supervision of the accounting of all income and expenditures, and responsibility for the receipt and expenditure of school district funds.
- Assisting the Superintendent in long-range budget development and directing the process of school funds to ensure that the district derives maximum benefits for the prudent expenditure of school dollars.
- Oversight and implementation of professional development, supervision, and evaluation program for operations department staff as well as innovation in these areas.
- Management of all bond and capital projects. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.