· To support the church’s mission ofleading people to experiencelife change through Jesus Christ by directing and coordinating the administrative, financial and operational business functions of the church.
· Senior Pastor
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED
· Finance and Accounting Experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience managing and developing employees, teams and volunteers.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
· Minimum 7 years professional experience preferred
· College degree in Accounting or Finance or closely related field.
· Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
· Experience of service or leadership within a church or non-profit organization is strongly preferred.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Health Insurance and 401K
About Hermitage Hills Baptist Church
The Vision of Hermitage Hills Baptist Church is very simple. We want to see people experience LIFE change through Jesus Christ.
Because lost people matter to God, lost people matter to Hermitage Hills Baptist Church. Every number is a person. Every number is a story. Every number is a person whose eternity has been changed because somebody invited them to “come and see”. Ministry is about people, not our programs. Every person is precious to God. We want to tell those stories.
Hermitage Hills sits in a strategic position within the Nashville landscape. Surrounded by some of the largest public/private schools in the area; it is a prime territory for the next generation.
Hermitage Hills Baptist Church is a place with a glorious past and an unlimited future. In 2000, Dr. Poly Rouse, became just the fourth Senior Pastor of the church. Under his leadership, the church continued to grow and moved into our current worship facility in 2005. Today, we have two campuses (Hermitage Hills Campus and Las Conchas in Guatemala) that represents the rich diversity of the Kingdom. Hermitage Hills is a multiethnic, multigenerational church that sits in one of the fastest growing areas of M...iddle Tennessee.
Our mission, L.I.F.E., drives us. We intentionally focus on Loving our Community, through intentional acts of kindness; Impacting our City, through developing Gospel centered campuses in the Metro area; Fortifying our Nation by building strong families and by Embracing our World through missional living and community. We challenge every member to pray, give and serve on mission locally, nationally and around the world. We believe that 90% of our ministry is outside, not inside, our walls. Our vision and mission will cost us everything to achieve, but we believe it is worth dying for.