My client is a well-known multi-billion dollar private equity with investments in greater China region.
- Manage the RMB and USD fund in daily finance reporting and operations
- Be responsible for private equity fund accounting and administration, investment transactions support and liaison with auditors/lawyers/banks/JV partners
- Maintain detailed books and records for the Company and its affiliated investment company entities
- Review full set of accounts and other accounting related duties
- Handle investor requests and external relationships with auditors, banks, tax consultants
- Place financial controls and regulatory compliance
- Ensure the correct calculations of quarterly performance report, issue capital calls and distributions amount, maintain investor's capital accounts, calculate the Fund's IRR, prepare regular investor reports for investment funds
- Involve in year-end audit and valuation of portfolio companies
Minimum of 15 years post qualification accounting and finance experience;
University graduate in accounting or finance, preferable with a CPA qualification;
Some audit training or prior experience in dealing with auditors preferred;
Strong working knowledge on taxation of Hong Kong and regional countries is preferred;
Also understand group accounting, including overseeing tax planning for the fund management group;
Analytically in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
Detail oriented, flexible, team player, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with ad hoc requests;
Strong communications and people skills;
Mature and able to work independently;
Good in English and Mandarin.
This is a great opportunity for young and achieved finance professional to move onto a senior finance head position within a reputable private equity fund.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519
Internal Number: 5916626
About Michael Page
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.
BACK TO TOP
MFM 550 W. Frontage Road Ste. 3600 Northfield, IL 60093