KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg CONTEXT : Position within the Accounting department which has the responsibility of the monitoring/implementation of the accounting/prudential regulations and the accounting schemes. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES : You will:
- identify, follow up and analyze all accounting/prudential regulatory changes (mainly IFRS, CRR/ CRD, BRRD) which affect the financial environment,
- assess their impact for KBL epb and inform the various stakeholders within the group,
- provide a central point of expertise, knowledge and advice for the Management and all Finance users in the whole Group with regard to the application of the accounting/prudential regulation,
- participate in translating directives and regulations into practical business requirements. Qualifications : - 5 years minimum in a finance or risk management position in a bank or in a consulting firm.
- Superior in Economics, Finance or Risk Management.
- Strong regulatory knowledge on subjects such as IFRS applicable in the banking environment (International Financial Reporting Standard), CRD/CRR (Capital Requirements Directive/ Capital Requirements Regulation).
- Good knowledge in the valuation methodologies of financial instruments (financial theory and practical processes).
- Knowledge of all banking products and activities.
- Knowledge of Risk Management techniques. SKILLS: - Strong analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset.
- Strong aptitude in understanding complex regulatory requirements.
- Ability to use an intelligible common language and to translate regulation into clearly defined business requirements.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Identify and report potential issues. Consider and propose solutions. LanguAGES :
Fluent English and French
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Number: 5789839
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.
BACK TO TOP
MFM 550 W. Frontage Road Ste. 3600 Northfield, IL 60093