1) Oversees budgets and financial reporting on all CREO real estate entities and properties. Reviews and recommends strategic capital plans and reforecasts
2) Prepares regular assessment of portfolio according to established metrics and prepares quarterly management reports.
3) Oversees third party property management team. Works closely with the Executive Director of Commercial Real Estate to report on day to day issues or concerns with all asset management items.
4) Reviews and assists in developing recommendations to improve existing policies, procedures and procurement of third-party contracts.
5) Participates and provides feedback on active real estate negotiations and oversees the accuracy of all lease administration activities. Prepares proformas and budgets for University-led projects; reviews financial proformas for third-party projects and provides analysis.
6) Reviews and oversees major operational contracts or projects (i.e. landscaping, snow removal, parking management, security) procured and contracted through the third-party property management team.
1) MBA or other advance degree
2) Minimum of 7 years experience in commercial real estate finance, asset management and/or property management.
Technical Knowledge, Skills or Certifications
Â·3) Proficiency with Microsoft Office, financial computing and database software applications required. Experience with Yardi Accounting System (or similar software).
2) Cover Letter
3) Reference list
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR05494
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.