An established Investment Bank in the APAC league tables, with multiple business arms across the region, is currently looking to add an experienced SVP to their Corporate Finance team. The SVP will be responsible for the execution of live transactions, and to work closely with senior management in the origination of new mandates.
- Explore and negotiate corporate finance opportunities across the region with business partners and potential clients of the bank.
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including M&A, ECM and DCM transactions across a variety of sectors.
- Manage and co-operate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Assessing potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modelling.
- Assist and oversee the preparation of pitch book and business proposals
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines.
- Registered under SFC (Type 6). Responsible Officer would be beneficial, but not a must
- Minimum 7-8 years of Origination & Execution Corporate Finance experience in an established Investment Bank.
- Strong financial modelling and accounting knowledge.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity for an SVP to assist in the groups Corporate Finance efforts in the region. This Financial Institution offers a sound platform, with room for both individual and career growth.
Internal Number: 5206173
About Space Executive Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 15S7496
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.