This is a newly created position where you will support the Finance Team to prepare the financial information of the Special Purpose Vehicles owned by the Funds investing across Asia. Some of the major responsibilities include: -
* Keep full set of accounts for overseas entities, and monthly closing of accounts.
* Conduct analytical reviews of monthly fluctuations
* Prepare accounting records and reporting packages and financial statements;
* Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information/analysis as required;
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
* A good Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications
* Minimum 2-3 years' relevant experience with Big 4 or Fund Administrators
* Involvement in reporting requirements for private equity or real estate funds structures and SPV's of the investments
* Advanced knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
* Ability to communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
This is a unique opportunity to join a premier investment organization and have global investment exposure.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Suli Harharah at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1652926 | 11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330
Internal Number: 5261397
About McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore), EA Licence No: 11S4330
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.