Zions Bank Agriculture Finance, a leader in Secondary Market agricultural real estate mortgage lending is looking to expand and is actively seeking a highly motivated and seasoned professional to join its loan origination team who will be responsible for new loan origination, field servicing, underwriting and structuring of agricultural real estate mortgage loans. This person will support the goals of the department including loan volume and quality in conjunction with lending policies. You must operate with a high degree of care and skill consistent with banking standards and in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations. The Business Development Officer/Relationship Manager must present a professional image to the client and provide service which exceeds client expectations.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to:
• Manage all aspects of the loan origination process, including presentations, structuring, pricing strategy, transaction negotiations, due diligence and closings.
• Develop and maintain a network of prospective client referral sources through community and business development activities.
• Effectively represent CB&T/ZAF while calling on potential or existing customers to develop new business and expand client relationships.
• Interview applicants to obtain sufficient information concerning loan requests to make acceptable risk determinations for proposed loans.
• Manage loan portfolio and delinquencies.
• Work closely with credit administration, underwriting and loan documentation personnel to ensure high standard of quality in each credit request submitted for approval.
• Assist in creation and maintenance of credit related policies, processes and procedures.
• Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity.
• May be asked to perform other duties.
What you will bring to the table:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field and/or 5+ year’s agricultural lending experience.
• Thorough understanding of agricultural credit with the ability to structure and underwrite complex loans and manage credit risk.
• Must have prior experience managing and growing large loan portfolio with established relationships.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Tact, diplomacy, and good judgment required at all times.
• Proven customer service skills and effective team skills.
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, etc.) and other industry-specific applications including loan origination, closing, and servicing systems.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Bonuses driven by your production.
• Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
• Generous employee benefits, including immediate vesting of 401K match.
About Zions Bank
Zions First National Bank was founded in Salt Lake City in 1873 and continues its legacy of strength and stability as one of the oldest financial institutions in the Intermountain West. To bring value to individuals, small-to middle-market businesses, nonprofits, corporations and institutions, Zions Bank provides a wide range of traditional banking and innovative technology services. Through its network of 122 full-service financial centers across Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, the bank offers consumers a range of mortgage and home equity loan options, AmaZing Rewards® credit cards, Private and Executive Banking services, and online and mobile banking.
Dedicated to supporting economic development in the communities it serves, Zions Bank is a consistent market leader in US Small Business Administration lending and is known for its local decision making. Companies can find solutions through the bank’s range of commercial loans, international banking services and award-winning Treasury Management solutions.
Zions Bank is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. (NASDAQ: ZION), one of the nation's premier financial services companies, with total assets exceeding $65 billion. Zions Ban...corporation, N.A. is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and operates under multiple trade names in multiple states.
BACK TO TOP
MFM 550 W. Frontage Road Ste. 3600 Northfield, IL 60093