Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You...
- MBA with a concentration in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related discipline required; CPA or CMA a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and/or controlling and combined with minimum 3 years of direct team leadership experience.
- Previous experience working in multiple geographic regions (minimum 2) with demonstrated capability to communicate with, influence, engage, and influence different cultures and styles.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and problem solving skills; ability to manage ambiguity and work will all levels of the organization.
- Negotiation and conflict management expertise; willingness to reach out and engage in an appropriate manner.
Leadership Expectations: As a leader at BASF, you will play a key role in creating value for the company through people. Our top candidate will be expected to enable greater personal success among our employees through quality people development, coaching, and performance management. Leaders at BASF are role models to help employees develop the competencies needed to implement BASF's strategy. Our expectation is that leaders will coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities and moves while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance. Our leaders must be committed to "hiring the best" internally and externally at the same time they are creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Finally, a leader at BASF must establish and support our safety culture in which all accidents are preventable.