The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
The Corporates team within Credit Risk Management (CRM) is responsible for managing, approving, monitoring and controlling all credit risks arising from our Investment Banking Division's relationships with EMEA corporate counterparties. This includes underwriting debt financings in connection with leveraged buy-outs, acquisitions, and refinancings, loan participations as well as credit lines for derivatives business. Core responsibilities include:
- Approve or recommend for approval new credit extensions, and amendments, renewals and/or re-financings.
- Performing counterparty credit analysis including, but not limited to, credit due diligence meetings, cash flow and liquidity analysis, sensitivity analysis, and collateral and enterprise valuation analysis.
- Reviewing and revising obligor specific internal risk ratings and SNC ratings assigned to capture differing degrees of credit risk over time.
- Evidencing a robust assessment of existing credit exposure through quarterly and annual monitoring reports.
- Identifying early remedial action on deteriorating credits, working jointly with the workout department to handle problem credits and/or workout situations.
- Ensuring information systems measure obligor specific credit risk, including the composition, quality, and concentration of risk correctly against relevant limits.
- Provision of comprehensive and timely portfolio reporting for purposes of management oversight.
- Implementing the bank's credit risk strategy and credit risk appetite.
- Implementing policies and procedures to identify, measure, monitor and control portfolio credit risk.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
You will be an experienced credit risk management professional already working in major commercial or investment bank. She or he is likely to have extensive experience in credit risk management including experience in leveraged finance and other sub-investment grade lending.