We are a consulting services company...
- offering specialised consulting services in the establishment of Impact Finance Vehicles with a strong expertise in vehicles investing in sectors such as microfinance, renewable energy or energy efficiency, fair trade, responsible agribusiness or social entrepreneurship
- assisting promoters in the entire process of the establishment of investment vehicles, from the concept design to the actual inception date of the investment vehicles (Setup services) and supporting existing investment funds in governance, corporate and administrative matters (Management Support services)
- with clients ranging from development finance institutions, such as KfW, EIB, EBRD and IFC, to foundations, banks, NGOs, specialised investment firms and institutional investors
- running several projects investing in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe
We are seeking...
A Board Advisor/Relationship Manager with expertise in all areas related to investment funds. Her/his main responsibility will be to assist and support the Boards of Directors of investment funds customers of Innpact in coordinating various services to these funds with a focus on corporate and administrative matters. Most of these investment funds are complex structured, private equity/debt like vehicles which require extensive abilities in understanding their challenging operational and legal set-ups. The Board Advisor/Relationship Manager will report to the Head of Fund Account Management. Her/his main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the preparation of board meetings and general meetings of shareholders and ensure adequate follow-up
- Coordinate enhancements and changes to the structure of the investment funds with all their service providers (custodian, administrative agent, legal counsel, auditor, investment manager/advisor)
- Lead any updates to the constitutive documents of the funds (prospectus/issue document, articles, etc.) with the assistance of our legal officer and/or with external legal counsel
- Ensure, on behalf of the Board of Directors, that all corporate and administrative matters are attended to by the various service providers
- Coordinate the drafting, preparation and execution of all investor related agreements (Commitment Agreements, Subscription Forms, amendments to such agreements, etc.) in collaboration with the various service providers of the funds
- Ensure accurate filing of the documentation of the funds
- Generally support the Board of Directors and the representatives of the initiators/sponsors during the lives of the funds
- a challenging and very diversified job involving contacts with many different cultures and nationalities
- an opportunity to work in the impact finance arena, combining financial services, sustainable development and ethical values
- the possibility to be personally in contact with all main Luxembourg and international service providers (fund promoters, investment managers, law firms, auditors, custodian banks and admin. agents,...)
- a function giving you a comprehensive view on all aspects of the life of alternative investment funds
- a flexible and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry
- a university graduate, fluent in English, fluency in German would be a plus
- an investment fund professional with 3 years' experience in the Luxembourg investment fund industry essentially in alternative investment funds with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the life of a Luxembourg investment fund: accounting, custody, TA and investor related matters, tax, legal, regulatory and compliance aspects, etc.
- preferably with prior experience in a management company, audit firm or with a custodian/fund admin. agent as account/relationship manager or in the domiciliary agency department
- very knowledgeable of Excel
- aspiring to work in a small and dynamic private company
- a person whose goals in life are fully in line with our development and social values
- flexible, organised, pro-active, communicative, stress-resistant, independent and team player
Please refer to www.innpact.com if you want to learn more about us. If you believe your experience and motivations match such job offering, you are invited to submit your application, together with a cover letter and your latest CV to email@example.com.