Job Summary & Responsibilities
US Real Estate (USRE) is a business unit within the Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division. The group supports commercial and multifamily real estate services, including sourcing, underwriting and due diligence, acquisitions, asset management, construction and development activity, financings and dispositions for the firm's real estate investing activities.
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Irving, TX (Dallas), seeks a Vice President in the Structured Finance group within the Realty Management Division (RMD).
Structured Finance engages in (1) debt related sourcing, originations, restructuring and refinancing efforts, (2) ongoing relationship management with lenders and strategic partners (3) acquisition/development/financing opportunities (4) negotiation of term sheets and loan agreements coupled with oversight of compliance with loan covenants (5) investment structuring (6) capital markets focus.
The Structured Finance team partners with divisions within the firm, including the Merchant Banking Division, Securities - Special Situations Group, and Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
The ideal candidate has experience in loan originations and real estate finance across multiple product types and can effectively manage and create lending relationships.
- Execute debt related activities including loan sourcing, originations, and restructurings
- Provide debt guidance during acquisition due diligence and annual business plan process
- Coordinate and interact with real estate, portfolio management, legal and closing teams on structuring of investments, negotiations, and executing transactions
- Interface with business units on frequent basis to discuss capital markets and investing opportunities
- Manage ongoing lender relationships as well as creating new relationships