Delaware Investments, a member of Macquarie Group, provides world-class asset management for institutions and individuals. The firm's structure, with distinct and highly focused investment teams, allows for a style-specific research effort tailored for each asset class and a deep understanding of researched companies.
Macquarie Investment Management currently operates 2 instances of Salesforce.com. The retail instance provides a CRM platform for our third party broker-dealer distribution as well as for our RIA and DCIO sales and client groups. The institutional instance provides a global platform for MIM-North America and MIM-EMEA sales and client services.
The Salesforce Associate will support the design and continued operations of the Salesforce.com instances across the company.
The successful candidate will participate in all levels of the Salesforce life cycle including planning, configuration and development of custom objects, fields and integrations with other business applications. They will drive continuous improvements of the Salesforce platform and support the organization by instituting data hygiene policies, identifying and implementing new functionality and driving adoption. The candidate will have proven skills in supporting multiple teams throughout the organization, and the ability to uncover business requirements and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address user requirements.
- Support user community – be a point of contact for user issues and questions
- Provide CRM project management support for solutions that expand the Salesforce instance
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements in all areas of distribution and marketing
- Own administration and configuration changes to Salesforce that align with distribution processes and requests
- Develop and enforce sales team processes to ensure timely and accurate data capture and management in Salesforce
- Maintain and cleanup database including de-duplication, territory transfer and contact updates
- Create and distribute reports for the distribution team
- Support distribution in maximizing the effectiveness of Salesforce in segmenting target market
- Other duties as set out by Sr. Salesforce System Administrator
- Some occasional travel may be required (e.g., company/industry conferences)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of CRM strategy and systems required; Salesforce.com experience required
- Strong excel and data management ability required
- Demonstrated creativity and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently and as part of a team while interacting with all levels of staff
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Previous experience working cross-functionally with sales, client services, marketing, etc. preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
Delaware Investments, a member of Macquarie Group, refers to Delaware Management Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Macquarie Group refers to Macquarie Group Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.