Senior Consultant, Hong Kong (Finance / Risk Management)
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading banks and Financial Institutions.
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Taking part to the recruitment process of future Consultants
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Market Risk and product valuation
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Limit management
- Loan origination process
- Regulatory capital calculation and reporting (Basel II/III RWA calculation)
- Asset and Liability Management & Liquidity Risk
- Accounting knowledge
- 4 - 6 years of experience
- Possess a technical background (i.e. Computer Science/ IT, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Engineering)
- Experience in software project implementation for Financial institutions (ideally in risk management)
- Good consulting and change background
- Good project management skills, including time management, resource management, working well with various departments within the bank and possessing very good communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, logical and analytical skills.
- Can conduct professional presentations and meetings in an efficient manner
- Good database knowledge with proficiency in SQL
- Speaks English (spoken and written) and Cantonese (spoken).
Nice to have:
- other risk management systems experience
- programing experience
- designations such as FRM, PRM, CFA, CPA
In addition to the strong consulting skills and business knowledge that our clients value, the ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a growing business.
If you are interested, please apply via the link: http://smrtr.io/36nwFg