ACXIT Capital Partners is an independent, privately-owned boutique merchant banking firm founded in 1998 with offices in Frankfurt, Berlin, Zurich, Munich and Hong Kong. Our services include financial and strategic advisory in Corporate Finance, M&A, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Restructuring as well as Growth Capital.
Our tech group, ACXIT Technology, is the leading European advisor for M&A and Private Equity /Venture Capital Placements in the Tech&Internet sphere. The team is focused on mid-cap transactions in the sectors Internet, media, telco and technology and has successfully advised on more than 250 transactions. For the further development of our successful M&A business we are looking for committed students to join our Tech team in Frankfurt or Berlin for an internship.
As a valuable team member of our Tech team your tasks include:
- Preparation of company and industry research
- Preparation of peer group outlines and valuation analyses
- Preparation of marketing and pitch presentations
- Production of supporting documents and materials for the deal team/clients
- Preparation of reports, factbooks and management presentations
- Assessment of business opportunities and strategic options for customers
Your skill set:
- You finished the fourth semester of your studies in business administration or economics with outstanding academic results
- You dispose of strong analytical abilities, strong skills in valuation methodologies, and understanding of accounting principles
- Ideally, you already have Corporate Finance transaction expertise
- You are interested in technology-related sectors and have a good understanding of online / mobile-based business models
- You are team-oriented, motivated, commited, proactive and capable to work independently
- You are business-fluent in the English language and are proficient in MS Office (ideally: you have a very good knowledge of the German language)
If you are interested please apply by using the button below.