C# Full Stack Software Engineer (AngularJS, SQL, .Net) - London - Finance
Hedge Fund - London
Salary: £60,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
One of the most celebrated hedge funds who have a huge global presence are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to work on Greenfield projects, which will involve the full project lifecycle of developing a portfolio management suite. This organisation use the latest cutting edge technologies and focus on delivering scalable systems that are sustainable and hi-performing.
This Full Stack development opportunity will require you to build something incredible within the funds industry, which has never been built before. There will be no old-legacy systems in a highly autonomous role and will require you to develop systems front to back. This organisation specialisation in delivering the best software solutions and everybody within the IT team has a great software architecture skills, which drives performance within the business.
It is essential that you have extensive experience in programming systems throughout the full project life-cycle using C# .NET. You will need to have great skills in SQL as this will be essential as you will be required to build hi-traffic database systems. You must be a software developer who not only can communicate to the business but also enjoys utilising the latest technologies. If you don't get to use the latest technologies in your current role due to resource issues, you must show evidence of working with them in your spare time. These systems being developed will be multi-threaded applications, so experience with this development practice is vital.
It is advantageous to have client-side development experience as all there systems within the treasury, portfolio management, P2P Funds and various other platforms are going to be user experience focused in the future.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- At least 6 years experience with C# .NET programming throughout the full stack- Required
- Solid understanding of SQL Server (Development not DBA) - Required
- Commercial experience with MVC design patterns - Essential
- A developer who seeks Greenfield projects and is not afraid to work across the full architecture - Essential
- A computer science degree - Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets - Desirable
- A great understanding of architectural design - Required
- Experienced with Angular.JS - Desirable
- A great communicator with the ability to work independently or within a team - Required
This is an opportunity to join a well established firm who use the best technologies and provide a great working atmosphere. It is a highly autonomous role, which will keep you away from large old legacy code base's and create something from the ground up. It will have a start-up feel within a business but will have great financial backing and the opportunity to put your own stamp on a unique system.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.