- Development, maintenance and administration as part of a team supporting advanced analytical and regulatory reporting software.
- Ensuring a high level of quality in all stages of software development from planning through implementation utilizing tools such as Visual Studio, SQL Server BI Tools, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Writing and maintaining design documents and user documents geared to effective and accurate communication.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- At least five years full-time experience in commercial analytical software development.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software development environments.
- Ability to deliver promised results on deadline in a fast-paced environment both by working independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field – or equivalent experience
Prior work experience must include at least five (5) years of the following:
- Development for scalable software systems that support quantitative analytics such as risk analytics, fraud analytics, retail analytics, or web analytics.
- Development of analytical algorithms using object oriented methods and scalable design.
- Significant experience dealing with large data sets such as financial markets data or retail credit data.
- Optimizing data model design and ETL process design.
- Significant experience with the following frameworks and design patterns: .NET architecture, ASP.NET MVC, OOP, SOA, repository patterns (CRUD)
- Experience with SDLC, development frameworks and methodologies - such as Agile, SCRUM, Model driven development, code driven development, and test driven development.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.