Position Type : Full Time
ABOUT THE POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY CENTER:
Our mission at the University of Pennsylvania's Positive Psychology Center is to enable people to lead more productive, satisfying, and meaningful lives by delivering state-of-the-art, evidence-based positive psychology and resilience training programs to a variety of organizations. Hundreds of thousands of people around the world have attended our programs, which have demonstrated mental health and well-being benefits.
We are a highly collaborative team of can-do and high-energy people who are dedicated to disseminating these life-changing programs to educators, students, parents, clinicians, the military, police officers, corporate employees, and many more. We are looking for a like-minded, team-oriented person to join us and play a mission critical role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to make a difference, learn new skills, and take on responsibilities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
To learn more about our work: http://www.pennresilienceprogram.org/
As Program Manager, Positive Psychology Programs, you will oversee the planning and delivery of our positive psychology and resilience training programs for various clients. You will be the key person in managing logistics, and will interface with clients and aid in the production of training program materials. You will be involved in all phases of the process from planning to implementation to follow up, working both independently and collaboratively. This position will work closely with the leaders of our Center including the Director of Training Programs and the Executive Director. There will be opportunities for career advancement.
- Take the lead in planning and organizing programs, communicating with the team of instructors, clients, and vendors (e.g., hotel and printing service).
- Provide on-site program logistics coordination, liaising with training team, client, participants, and training venue staff.
- Manage post-program follow up, including analysis and reporting of participant satisfaction surveys, processing travel reimbursements, and expense tracking.
- Edit, format, print, and manage distribution of training program materials.
- Recruit, interview, hire, supervise, and mentor part-time student workers.
- Think creatively to modify and develop processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with new business development, including client research, client proposals, marketing material creation.
- Perform additional duties as assigned