Associate Vice President Finance Practice Plan - MSRDP Finance – Administration – CFO – Faculty Practice Plan
A WORLD CLASS ACADEMIC MEDICAL INSTITUTION
COORS Healthcare Solutions invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center for the Associate Vice President Finance Practice Plan - MSRDP Finance – Administration – CFO for Faculty Practice Plan. UT Southwestern is seeking a dynamic finance executive with outstanding communication skills, customer service orientation and demonstrated leadership skills in a fast pace, competitive environment. Candidate must have Academic Faculty Practice Finance experience.
- Responsible for collaboratively developing and implementing the financial strategy of the MSP to ensure that the faculty practice supports all three missions of UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- Responsible for the development and analysis of month end and year end MSP financial reports.
- Responsible for monitoring Clinical Department financial performance and implementing corrective action plans regarding financials.
- Responsible for the analysis of Clinical Department budgets including expense management and revenue projections.
- Oversees MSP budget development. Reviews and recommends budget proposals and administers expenditures of budget. Prepares and oversees the budgets of all Health System Affairs divisions and functions.
- Responsible for collaboratively developing and monitoring all professional services agreements with partner hospitals including Parkland Hospital and Children's Medical Center.
- Oversees the process and verification of invoices for Parkland Hospital and Children's Medical Center contracts. Collaborates with senior management on prioritizing Clinical Department requests for both contracts.
- Develops the Central Services Administration budget and ensures appropriate efficiencies are achieved at the Faculty Practice Plan.
- Works closely with Clinical Departments to forecast revenues and expenses. Works closely with Academic Affairs and the Budget Office in reviewing the Clinical Department budget submissions.
- Assists the Clinical Departments with the resolution of revenue cycle and expense issues and provides analyst support as needed.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical departments and Health System affairs leaders to ensure that appropriate productivity and efficiency are achieved across the practice.
- Responsible for design, execution, and effectiveness of system of internal controls, which provides reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded, and financial information is reliable.
- Oversees supervisors, managers, and/or directors to include establishing priorities. Provides evaluation of Clinical Departmental financial affairs managers. Supervises the MSP Finance staff.
- Determines and establishes work priorities and staffing needs, including staff development and training for the MSP Finance staff.
- Position reports to the Chief Operating Officer – Health System @ UT Southwestern Medical Center
- 1700 Physicians, Largest Physician Group in North Texas and the only Academic Medical Group in North Texas
- Practice Plan provides 100% of care at UTSW – University Hospitals, Parkland Health & Hospitals, Children’s Medical Center and clinics
- Candidate must have exemplary customer service skills and a collaborative working style
- Candidate must have Academic Faculty Practice Experience
- Eight (8) years’ experience in a senior financial management role in academic healthcare setting
- Master's degree in finance or business required, CPA preferred
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package
The Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the largest cities in the country, one of the fastest growing metro area in the USA. Home to one of the busiest airports, DFW offers you the ability to get anywhere in the world. DFW is home to professional sports: NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL. DFW has been rated one of the best cities in the country to raise a family and offers world class shopping, fine dining, strong education system and affordable living.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the UT Southwestern community. In accordance with federal and state law, UT Southwestern prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, including sexual harassment, age, disability, citizenship, and veteran status. In addition, UT Southwestern prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Email Applications to:
President, Executive Search Solutions
COORS Healthcare Solutions is a premier Executive & Physician Search, Interim Management Placement and Physician Alignment services firm. We are Healthcare Recruiters, Clinical Integrators and Nursing & Physician Specialists. COORS’ experienced and diverse team, with over 80 years combined healthcare knowledge, is known for delivering results, unmatched customer service and the ability to understand our client’s needs and culture to create tailored solutions that address their unique challenges in an evolving healthcare environment.
As a boutique firm, we offer a concierge level of personal service to both our clients and candidates. Let us ease your transition in leadership or to a new position. We have been linking exceptional leaders and physicians with exceptional opportunities for over 15 years exclusively for healthcare clients.
Visit us at www.COORSHealthcareSolutions.com or connect with us on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/coors-healthcare-solutions.