U.S. Corporate Finance Associates are directly involved in the design, origination, structuring and execution of financial advisory, global capital markets, financial risk management, structured & syndicated finance, and other global products and services for existing and prospective clients. An Associate is expected to understand the implications, identify key industry and product trends and provide input on pitch and deal material to enhance the ultimate deliverable.
Associates are assigned to a variety of projects and are given a broad range of responsibilities, some of which include:
- Conduct extensive quantitative economic, industry and company research and analysis
- Conduct and model a broad range of corporate finance alternatives and due diligence for client transactions including strategic alternatives, capital structure development, acquisition finance and syndicated loan and capital market financing
- Evaluate risk/return parameters of financing transactions
- Financial modeling, valuation, comparable & relative value analyses and market-specific analysis
- Facilitate and coordinate product group idea generation and solutions development across a broad platform of global capabilities
- Draft client pitches and marketing materials including syndicated bank financing, public/private debt & equity capital markets, and other internal documentation by coordinating internal and external resources
- Assist in financing structuring, underwriting transaction evaluation, preparation, due diligence and execution
- Assist in the development and continued cultivation of client relationships
- Masters degree in Finance or Economics or a minimum of 3 years corporate finance and capital markets experience with a top tier global bank
- Knowledge of corporate finance, securities, financial markets and risk & pricing analysis
- Significant deal experience in the Financial Institution Group industry sector
- Aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative ideas and/or product solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to convey ideas
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently and must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced proficiency with FactSet, CapitalIQ, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office
- Series 79 & 63
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.