Assistant Business Manager - Corporate Finance
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
As one of the world's leading investment banks, Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance business provides the full range of integrated investment banking products and services for large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies, hedge funds and financial sponsors.
We recognise that selecting the right investment banking partner is critical - especially in these challenging times. Clients need banking partners who are able to offer stability, insights and global reach. Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high quality client solutions.
Our client offering includes comprehensive financial advisory - including both buyside and sellside Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and restructuring advisory - and capital raising services, underpinned by one of the world's largest and most successful debt and equity capital markets platforms, strong risk management and a global distribution network.
In your role as Business Management Analyst you'll be part of the Corporate Finance (CF) Chief Administration Office (CAO) Global Team which manages Real Estate strategy, Divisional Administration, Business Continuity and ad-hoc Tasks and Projects.
You'll be a member of the Divisional Administration (DA) team in Corporate Finance in Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA). As well of as your day to day tasks you'll help to co-ordinate special projects as determined by and with guidance from the CAO.
- Focusing on co-ordination of CF Real Estate moves and changes including major restacks
- Acting as the point of contact for Business Continuity within the region
- Working actively with the various support groups, CF Product Business Managers and Data Analysts in other Divisions
- Hosting and attending meetings on behalf of the CAO, creating agendas and taking minutes where appropriate
- Supporting senior team members when required
- Liaising with and assisting senior stakeholders and management team members
- Providing regular and ad-hoc data analysis as required
- Keeping a task list in order to track outstanding issues
Skills & Qualifications:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail
- A strong team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Has the ability to communicate at all levels
- Has the ability to handle confidential information and use discretion with sensitive issues
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to anticipate needs
- Excellent investigation and problem resolution skills
- Able to progress work with minimal support and guidance
- Educated to Bachelors degree level or the equivalent qualification or work experience
- Previous experience within an Investment Bank
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.