Commodities and Financial Markets (CFM) provides a variety of services across the globe with an underlying specialization in interest rate, commodity or foreign exchange related institutional trading, marketing, lending, clearing or platform provision.
The predominant CFM client base is financial institutions and significant commodity producers and consumers. With structuring, sales and trading professionals in Australia, New Zealand, the Americas, Canada, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, CFM offers quality service and risk management solutions to meet our clients' needs.
CFM offers trading, sales, research and finance covering:
- Fixed income - interest rate, debt and credit securities
- Currency - foreign exchange spot, forward and tailored services
- Commodities - metals, energy, environmental products, agriculture, freight, bulk commodities, and complementary futures services
CFM operates in most major trading markets and emerging markets around the world.
The Portfolio Solutions Group (PSG) team within CFM is looking to build out its consumer and mortgage whole loan financing, acquisition and securitization platform.
- Financing, acquisition, and securitization of consumer loan portfolios
- Assisting deal origination and approval process by establishing credit guidelines, collateral analysis, deal structuring and execution.
- Liaising with internal operations, compliance and technology to ensure relevant protocols and process are followed.
Skills & Experiences Required:
- 3+ years in consumer/mortgage lending, including experience with some of the following areas:
- deal process management, deal structuring and documentation,
- Diverse consumer credit product background including personal loans, mortgage lending, auto loans, student loans and other consumer loans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work well with both external clients and the internal Macquarie support and business teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.