Fantastic opportunity as Director Finance Population Health with UCHealth ! Position located in Aurora, CO. Full-time and eligible for our rewarding benefits package!
Reporting to the VP of Finance UCHealth with dotted-line relationship to Chief Population Health Officer responsible for:
· Financial oversight of population health business activities, including financial planning, accounting, distribution models for value and risk-based payments, financial reporting and budgeting.
· Responsible for the optimization and performance of value based agreements
· Leadership and participation in various population health committees
· Establish goals and objectives
· Evaluation of operations
· Develop policies and procedures
· Develop business plans
RESUME REQUIRED to be considered for this position. Attach your resume as your first step when applying to the position.
· Assist in development and implementation of strategic business plans to support population health
· Understands risk-based reimbursement models
· Experience with Medicare Shared Savings Programs is preferred
· Prior experience with developing and implementing reporting approaches and methods to support medical cost management
· Develop models for translating financial data into insights to identify opportunities for care management and other clinical interventions
· Strong understanding of contract and risk assessment, analytics, and reporting necessary to successfully manage financial expectations
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Health Administration, Accounting or Business Administration. Master's degree in Business Administration preferred
· Minimum of 5 years, preferably 7 years, of experience in business management, strategic initiatives, financial analysis, and reporting.
· Proven ability to lead a finance area with a demonstrated knowledge of contemporary pricing and reimbursement methodologies, ability to assess risk in upside and downside risk to providers in value-based payer arrangements (governmental and commercial) insurance.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.