Our client is one of the largest Real Estate Company in the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of external administrators and financial reporting function in relation to investment properties managed by the deal team;
- Quarterly and annual reports and financial statements;
- Annual audited financial statements ‐ entity (including feeder vehicles) - including management of auditors;
- Capital statements, capital call notices and distribution notices to investors;
- Co-investor reporting
- Cash management ‐ entity (including feeder vehicles) accounting;
- Tax compliance ‐ local jurisdiction ‐ including management of external tax advisers;
- Oversight of administrators on certain compliance matters;
- Oversight of administrators periodically NAV calculation
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in the negotiation and review of new facility agreements
- Overview of existing facility agreement of both profit centre (if applicable) and investment vehicles, ensuring the respect of obligations arising of such agreements.
The candidate may also be required to assist the Senior Finance Manager with regard with new acquisition/transactions, providing support in the following activities:
- Structuring of new acquisition (tax, regulatory and finance aspects)
- Coordination of legal and tax advisor during acquisition and structuring phase
- Negotiation with external SGR of the terms and condition for the management of the REIF
- Management of closing fund flows
- Relationship with investors
The company offers a competitive salary package, commensurate with the employee's qualifications and experience.
MFM 550 W. Frontage Road Ste. 3600 Northfield, IL 60093
Phone: 847.716.7000 | Fax: 847.716.7004 | firstname.lastname@example.org