Kaiser Permanente's two-year rotational program will allow early career masters-level graduates to develop into high performing employees in the Finance organization through rotations in multiple areas of the organization.
The Program • Start date is July 2018 • Each rotation will last 8 months. • Rotation managers will train and help you in acquiring valued skill sets while you contribute high quality work. • Mentors will coach you through each rotation. • You'll learn from executive speakers and attend networking events. • The rotations are based primarily in California but may also be located in any of the KP region
• Develops and leverages relationships with peers, supervisors and management. • Assesses scope and impact of client business needs. • Conducts and/or participates in the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements. • Prepare appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information. • Conducts workflow, process diagrams, and gap analysis. • May assist in the development of project plans.
By the end of the program, you might have built financial models, consulted with several regional departments, presented recommendations to senior leaders, analyzed large sets of data, created reports, worked within a special project, assisted in an audit or SOX testing, or implemented a process improvement.
Rotation assignments may include the following departments:
Financial Planning & Analysis
Internal Audit Services
Medical Center finance
National Facilities Services
SOX Program Management Office
To view the job description and to submit your interest, visit kp.org/careers and search for job number 646540
Basic Qualifications: Experience • Minimum three (3) years of experience, to include a minimum two (2) years in a consulting role. Education • Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field. • High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• Masters' degree candidates with expected graduation date of June 2018
• Healthcare experience or a strong interest in the healthcare industry
• 3-5 years of work experience in finance, economics, or analytics
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with senior leaders
• Ability to relocate after completion of the program
America's leading nonprofit integrated health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves nearly ten million people from 38 hospitals and more than 600 medical office buildings and other facilities in eight states and the District of Columbia. Thanks to the dedication of more than 195,000 employees and physicians, in a single year we may schedule more than 40 million outpatient visits, deliver nearly 98,000 ba...bies, perform nearly 224,000 inpatient surgeries, and conduct more than 74 million prescription refills.*