As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
We have exciting full time rotation program opportunities and internships for students interested in Finance, Accounting & Operations roles.
About the ACCESS Rotation Program
In this program, you’ll be immersed in meaningful assignments from the start- because nothing beats real-world experience. As a participant in ACCESS you’ll rotate through three diverse and challenging positions in finance, accounting and/or operations during a 3 year period. Each one year assignment will give you experience in areas such as financial planning, cost accounting, capacity planning, supply chain management and more. Once your rotations are complete, you will be placed in a rewarding position that plays to your strengths.
You will have the choice between being a specialist or a generalist. The specialist track offers the chance to build depth in your area of interest (finance, accounting or operations), while the generalist track offers the opportunity to explore all three functional areas. You will also receive personal coaching and mentoring along the way from a team of industry-leading professionals to help guide you through this program.
Types of responsibilities for Rotation Program participants can include:
• Accounting: Analyzing business cost trends; updating semiconductor pricing for internal transfers; understanding research and development (R&D) expenses and trends and comparing them to forecasts/estimates; and performing monthly journal entries and reconciling accounts.
• Finance: Developing projections for profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet items; supporting various managers with proactive reviews of actual and projected spending; and developing analytical tools and reporting to support different financial and operational areas within the organization.
• Operations: Monitoring product support at key manufacturing sites; performing supply and demand analysis; analyzing supply strategy and factory optimization; and making improvements in reporting through the use of automation.
TI will be interviewing for the following Finance, Accounting & Operations opportunities during the NBMBAA conference. To be fully considered, e-mail your resume to Katiedisabato@ti.com and be sure to apply at www.careers.ti.com to the following job ID:
20009BR: Finance, Accounting & Operations - ACCESS Rotation Program
Candidates applying for Full-time Opportunities must have:
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree
* Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related field will be considered
* Minimum Cumulative 3.0 GPA, or higher
The full-time positions are open only to U.S. workers, including U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, temporary residents (individuals who have gone through the legalization program), refugees, and asylees.
Demonstrated strong and problem solving skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
We will be interviewing at conference! To be fully considered, e-mail your resume to Katiedisabato@ti.com and be sure to apply at www.careers.ti.com to the following job ID: 20009BR
10 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
TI is the brains behind the technologies, products, and innovations that impact the world and how we live our daily lives. Our breakthrough technologies can be found in nearly every piece of modern electronics –smart phones and tablets; energy, medical, safety and security devices; automotive applications; business and home entertainment equipment, just to name a few. And we’re developing technology to power and shape the world’s future innovations as well. Come join us!